Open Source projects I'm proud of
- RetroAchievements - project/community management
- RADocs - docs & docs website pipeline
- RANews - webdesign/webdevelopment
- RABot - Discord Bot
- Other Contributions
RetroAchievements - project/community management
NOTE: Although I put a lot of effort in this project during 5 years, I'm not the creator.
- website: https://retroachievements.org
What I did:
- contributed with the implementation of the RetroAchievements feature in the RetroArch (building/testing implementation in various architectures).
- contributed with code for the backend.
- server maintenance (Linux/NginX).
- created the documentation project.
- community management
RADocs - docs & docs website pipeline
- website: https://docs.retroachievements.org
Documentation for the RetroAchievements project.
I created this project using the following technologies:
- GitHub wiki, as the place where contributors can create/update contents for the website.
- Material for MkDocs for converting the markdown files from the wiki into the website's pages.
- Some scripts I created to glue things together.
- GitHub Actions, to easily deploy the website.
RANews - webdesign/webdevelopment
- website: https://news.retroachievements.org
A monthly web-zine, bringing news about the RetroAchievements scene.
I designed the website from scratch (that was my first website built from scratch).
- Jekyll, as the Static Site Generator.
RABot - Discord Bot
A Discord bot for the RetroAchievements community.
- A bunch 3rd party APIs.
RetroArch is a highly portable multi-emulator written in C.
I've made some contributions related to the RetroAchievements feature. Here's the list of commits.
RetroPie is a collection of shell scripts that turns a Raspberry Pi into a retrogaming station.
I've added some automated configuration features, using bash and Python. Here's the list of commits.